Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...there is stillness, the heat is upon us. I hear the birds and squirrels chirping. It is a beautiful sunny day.

I am thinking...about how amazing it is that my body is the dwelling place of the MOST HIGH. What an amazing Lord I serve that he desires to live in me.

I am thankful for...the time I had this morning with my Lord! How sweet!

From the learning rooms...this doesn't apply yet....next year we will have school in our home! YEA!

From the kitchen...there is a pile of dishes! I have chicken enchiladas on the menu, but that just doesn't sound good right now. May be a change in the menu today!

I am wearing...my comfy Indian uniform! A salwar kameez. I really do love these, they are like where your PJ's all day. Some days I do long for shorts, especially when it is 100 degrees outside.

I am creating...lesson plans for my time with my language tutor. BORING!

I am going...to language class. NOT BORING! I love my tutors, such beautuful women of our Lord!

I am reading...still 1 Kings. I am learning so much about the temple and how the Father ordained for it to be built. I am also reading a Ravi Zacharias' "Walking from East to West. I am learning so much from this man about the culture I am living in.

I am hoping...that some friends will come to know my Father the way that I do!

I am hearing...the praise and worship coming from my computer. I love the way music comforts my soul!

Around the house...complete calmness, kids are at school and Hubby is fixing someones computer.

One of my favorite things...laying on the beach, reading or just relaxing and listening to the waves. I am in REAL need of a beach right now.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Let's see this is already Tuesday...Be more disciplined in studying my language. Read the Word with my kids DAILY! Maybe even getting a pedicure and hopefully a date.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters