Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, March 19, 2010

My Little Builder

I love how our Father creates each one of us unique in our own ways.
I have not been sleeping very well because of the heat. Our summers are so short and considerably mild compared to the rest of our country. So we have suffered through one summer and attempting to get through another without an air conditioner. Fans here are like airplane propellers! They give a lot of air. Our fan on the other hand has a short of some sort in it. Our fan worked great last summer. But this summer I will put it on the highest setting and it will fluctuate from slow to fast all throughout the night! So my sweet hubby went and bought me a standing fan to put next to the bed. AHHH, sleep has come!

When hubby came home with the fan he put it in the living area and said he would let the kids put it together! In me mind I thought, they won't want to do that. I was right about Little Lady...she didn't want to have anything to do with putting it together, a lot like her mother! Little Man on the other hand dove right in. He was so excited to get his hands on some tools and pull all the pieces out of the box. He reminded me so much of my earthly Father, the carpenter. He got most of it together and at the very end needed just a little help from his Appa to get it completed. 







0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters