Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Menu Plan

Planning my meals last week really helped in decreasing my stress level a bit! It was nice to have my list on the refrigerator and know exactly what we were having. We only missed Saturday night since we went outside the city for the day. I ended up throwing together some whole wheat waffles that evening.

This weeks Menu Plan....

Monday: Roast, Mashed potatoes, mac n cheese(Savannah's request) and Salad. (We are having some friends over for dinner and this is Shannon's birthday meal.)

Tuesday: Roast beef sandwiches with homemade rolls, salad from Monday night.

Wednesday: Grilled chicken and Ranch dressing pizza

Thursday: Sambar, Rice, Curry Vegetable, Chaptis, cucumbers and Tomatoes

Friday: Leftovers!

Saturday: Staying outside the city so it will be all Indian cuisine!

2 responses:

God's Child said...

Do you grill your chicken yourself for the pizza?

Joy said...

Mom, I use my Broiler to grill with. We don't have a grill here. I usually marinate my chicken for a day or so and then broil it. YUMMY!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters