Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls


I tried this new recipe this week. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls were absolutely delicious!! They only lasted one day in our house. We sent a couple to school for the teachers, but we did pig out on them too! In fact there were tears shed over the last one....I won't say who cried and who got the last one. :)


Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

2/3 c. milk
1/4 c. oil
1 cup pumpkin (I used fresh)
1/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 eggs
2 T. yeast
4 c. flour
3 T. melted butter
1/2 c. brown sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
Pecan Topping
(we can't get pecans here so I used walnuts)
1/4 c melted butter
1T. water
1/2 c. brown sugar
3/4 c pecans or walnuts, chopped

Heat the milk and oil till warm; remove from heat and add the pumpkin, sugar and salt. Beat in the eggs and the yeast; add flour and mix well. Let rise till double. Turn out onto a floured board and knead till smooth. Roll out onto a rectangle and brush with melted butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Roll up, jelly roll style, and slice. (I used dental floss to cut them) Mix the pecan topping ingredients and pour in the bottom of pan(s). Place the roll slices on top and let rise again. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Immediately invert onto a serving dish and serve warm. For an extra special touch, drizzle with glaze.
Now you will want to take them and hide in a closet to enjoy!

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters