Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Most Precious Gift

Waking up to this picture in my email was priceless! It does my heart so good to see my parents serving our Father outside their comfort zones! I know what they must be experiencing isn't always fun and easy, but oh the servants Christ is molding them to be! At times my heart hurts so bad, as I long to be near them in this life....but I know the reward for this sacrifice will be great once we are in Heaven. I dream that on those streets of gold we will live in a house with many many rooms, even as I type Christ is there preparing them for us. I hope our rooms are right next to each other!


Sing the wondrous love of Jesus;
Sing his mercy and his grace.
In the mansions bright and blessed
He'll prepare for us a place.

While we walk the pilgrim pathway
Clouds will overspread the sky
But when travlin days are over
Not a shadow not a sigh

When we all get to heaven,
What a day of rejoicing that will be!
When we all see Jesus,
We'll sing and shout the victory!

Onward to the prize before us!
Soon his beauty we'll behold;
Soon the pearly gates will open;
We shall tread the streets of gold.

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters