Shannon I decided to go downtown to our big city market. I got some good Kannada practice in with these sweet ladies. They were stringing roses onto strings. There is a huge festival coming up in the next week or two and they are busy preparing for it.
These cones are colored powders. I am not sure exactly what they are for. I know use these powder in some way for their worship. We just thought they looked really cool. I had this burning desire to draw designs on the sides of them or just poke my finger into one of them. I refrained!!!One more picture from the flower market. It is oh so pretty but oh so stinky. They just dump the garbage all around in pile so the market was not the best smelling place. That is when my dupatta comes in handy.

I was playing around with a couple different phote editing programs, so that is why my pictures are all different. I tried Picasa and Picnik. I love both of them and have a hard time deciding which one to use. Does anyone use something else they love. We love the free stuff! Hubby is also trying to decide whether he wants to invest in another higher quality camera. Any advice from those of you who love to photograph???


1 responses:
I use picasa a lot! I also use photoshop (but it's not free)... If you buy a Cannon SLR (the ones with the lenses that detach) I think you get photoshop for free though :) I love Cannon cameras. BUT my advice for camera shopping is only buy a camera that you'll carry around with you all the time. So don't buy a big camera if you aren't going to bring it around with you - does that makes sense? A lot of people have been jumping on the SLR bandwagon lately but then never take pics b/c they don't want to take the camera around with them :) If you want SLR advice ask me! :)
Post a Comment