Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Catching UP....
When I started this blog I wanted the focus of it to be my heart and home....with a little South Asian thrown in. Since moving to South Asia I feel that my heart and home have been... well... not a lot to blog about. The past 10 months have been focused on basically learning to live and thrive in a new land. I am learning to cook everything from scratch and learning where and how to buy the ingredients. I am so blessed to have a precious house helper who comes in 5 days a week to help me with the cleaning and some cooking. This has allowed me to focus on my language and cultural studies. We are in a program that has a million assignments to get us outside our walls meeting people and practicing our language. It has been good, but at times so overwhelming. It is hard enough finding a balance as a mother anyways and then to throw a new language in on top of that. As I am getting close to the end of this program and although I will always continue to study language part time, I hope to come back and pour my heart and home into this blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
1 responses:
I am also glad to not have to cook while in language study. It is going well but WOW! Verbos!
Post a Comment