Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacation-Part 1


We have been away for a couple of weeks and it has been wonderful. We began our vacation by leaving our city at midnight and taking an exhausting all night flight to Thailand. Once we arrived in Chiang Mai we headed to our hotel room to sleep for a few hours. Later that evening our supervisor and his wife entertained us at their house with some of the best cooking I have ever had. He had prepared ribs, shrimp, chicken strips, and an amazing salad. I ate until I could barely walk out the door! Then they took us to a night safari there in the city. It was wonderful. Here are a few pictures of our safari....



Caleb used his spending money on the first night and bought this huge snake. He had fun sleeping with it.
We went home that night completely exhausted. We spent the next day enjoying the city and seeing old friends as they arrived to the hotel. We were able to spend time with many of our friends from Bangladesh. What a blessing!! I felt like we picked up right where we left off. We also got to see all our friends from our training in Virginia last Fall. What another amazing blessing. The week was full of fellowship, worship, good food and lots fun!! More to come on all that later....

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters