Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, June 1, 2009

What I Love About This Place #9



I love that I can get all the ingredients here for the most wonderful hummus I have ever tasted! I did have to soak the garbanzo beans for 12 hours and then pressure cook them, but it was so worth it! Canned beans probably wouldn't have tasted as good. :)
I am just learning how to use my pressure cooker and I love. For most of my life I would run out of the kitchen every time my mom used her pressure cooker. I decided to get over the fear and made myself use it. Now to conquer that fear of snakes. :)
Back to the recipe and away from my fears...
Here is a link to the most fabulous recipe in the world! I think the secret ingredient was the roasted eggplant!

Enjoy!



1 responses:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Awesome!!! I've never made it with eggplant before - sounds yummy! What did you eat yours with?

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters