Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, June 8, 2009

One of the World's Most Dangerous Jobs


On Saturday our apartment manager decided it was time to trim the coconut tree. When the wind gets very high, sometimes limbs and coconuts will fall. They could really hurt someone if they happened to be under it. I believe this man has one of the world's most dangerous jobs. He had to climb up to about 50 feet with nothing but his hands and feet and use a machete to cut the limbs and coconuts down. This whole process took about 2 hours. Later that afternoon our door bell rang and it was this man with a bag full of coconuts. He gave us two! I have no idea how to open them though.






You never know what will happen outside your home or who will show up at our door! Everyday is an adventure!

1 responses:

Sparky said...

Fresh coconut milk tastes good and is good for you if you have asthma. The only way I've seen them opened is with a machete, though. Just hold the coconut in your hand and sling the machete at the top of the coconut. I've never wanted coconut milk bad enough to try this myself. Do you?

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters