Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Intentional Parenting

It seems that I am frequently referring to this blog...The Stay at Home Missionary. If you are a parent with children still at home, I recommend you go over to her blog and read today's post. This is a guest writer on Joy's blog but so worth the travel to her blog and the time to read.

I find myself at times very "lazy" with disciplining my children. In the past when I take the time to correctly discipline, immediately peace returns to my home.

Hope you enjoy the article as much as I did!


"All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness." - Hebrews 12:11

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters