Four families here have started a dating co-op! I had never thought of this before but I love it! One Friday a month two of the couples keep the kids (12 in all; 6 boys and 6 girls) and the other two go on a date. Then the next weekend we switch. Last weekend we kept all the girls and then last night we went on our date. It was fun and Yummy. We tried the new Chili's we have here in our town. As we walked in it looked and smelled like any other Chili's in America. I almost had to have a little homesickness cry. What is it about me, restaurants and crying. It isn't really about the food either. It is the atmosphere that always gets to me. I pulled myself together before I began blubbering all over the other couple we were with.
The chips and salsa were....let's just say I was in heaven. They were bottomless on top of that and tasted just like the ones from home! There was a moment of disappointment when I realized there was no beef on the menu, but I am thankful for my love of chicken! I had the chicken fajitas and it was delicious. The fellowship with friends is always extra special when we are nibbling on tastes of home.

While we were away this is what the boys did......

The chips and salsa were....let's just say I was in heaven. They were bottomless on top of that and tasted just like the ones from home! There was a moment of disappointment when I realized there was no beef on the menu, but I am thankful for my love of chicken! I had the chicken fajitas and it was delicious. The fellowship with friends is always extra special when we are nibbling on tastes of home.
While we were away this is what the boys did......

0 responses:
Post a Comment