We celebrated Mother's Day by worshipping our Lord in a Kannada speaking house group! What a blessing it was
! At one point they ask all the mother to stand so they could say a pray and I just kept sitting. I didn't understand what he had said! So they had to tell me in English to stand. HA!! We spent about 6 hours there that morning. After the service they cooked some amazing South Asian food! Then I did what I do EVERY Sunday....napped. :)
These sweet girls were brading my hair.
Here I am trying to practice some Kannada! I had lots of teachers. I think that is why I was so exhausted and napped for so long that afternoon. My brain was tired~! 
I missed my mom, mother-in-law and being around family on that day. The Father fills us with His grace on days it seems hard to be so far away! I am looking more and more at the body of Christ as my family rather than just my intermediate family! What a big family....yet not big enough!!!!
To my Mom, I love you more than I can describle with words and am so thankful for you!! Even though we are worlds apart we are so very close!
To my Mother-in-law, I miss you terrbly too! Thank you for raising such a godly man for me to marry! Thank you for giving him to me.
2 responses:
Happy Mother's Day to my sweet little girl,who has become the greatest Mom to my precious grandchildren.
Thank you for letting me see a picture of my sweet long time Friend, "Auntie". Looks like a great gathering you had on Mother's Day.
God bless you!
Marilyn
Post a Comment