Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

100 Things I Love About This Place #3 & #4


I am not moving very fast on my "100 Things I Love About This Place." BUT....I found one today! It is so hot here right now, that I am not feeling very motivated to do anything! I just thought today we would hang out in the coolness of our 95 degree house. Hey it is 105 degrees outside! Around 11 this morning a friend called and said they did not need to use their driver or car for the rest of the day and offered them to us. My first thought....air conditioning! I did not really want to get out but yea for some air conditioning! We decided to try a restaurant that another family here LOVES!! As soon as we walked in, I knew why...it was like walking into Texas! There were all kinds of Native American memorabilia, cows, horses, they even had country music playing. Best of all, it had air-conditioning! The food was good but it was the atmosphere that I loved the most. I got a little teary eyed while we were there, it made me a little home sick! So, now I am trying to decided if it is the air-conditioner or the restaurant that I love.
I think I will make the restaurant #3 and the air-conditioning #4!

2 responses:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I think I know what restaurant you are talking about :) Great place and kickin' AC! :) fun post :) I'm glad you had a fun day :)

David Pope said...

Do they MAKE A/C units in country? BUY ONE and put it IN ... we run ours whenever we need it and escape the heat. When we lived in NY there were some days in the usmmer that we owuld go to the mall just to get cool. Hang in there ... we feel your pain.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters