Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

100 Things I Love About This Place

I want to start a new series....100 Things I love about South Asia! I am starting today with number 1. It may take me a year to get to 100, but I want to be intentional about looking for great things! Maybe this will give those of you who read my blog a glimpse into my life here. :)


#1 CHEAP FACIALS
Today I had my first facial and it was wonderful! There is this sweet lady down the street who is a Hindu. She has a salon and she is also a tailor. I truly enjoy spending time with her. My 1 1/2 hour facial only cost me 350 rupees ($7). I really hope to begin telling her stories but today I was too relaxed to tell a story. She also tailored two kurta's (shirts) for me.

2 responses:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

What a fun idea! I love this "100 things I love" post idea - what a great idea! FUN! I may have to steal it ;)
The facial sounds fun :)

TAMI said...

Who wouldn't love a 90 minute facial?? Looks like a great place to start!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters