I have to admit....I hate being lost. Being in a new country and trying to learn your way around can be quite frustrating or if you have a good sense of humor, it can be amusing. :) I am starting to lose count on how many times we have been lost since January 8!
Today was one of those times. We needed to get to our new flat from our guest house. We walked out our gate and flagged down an auto rickshaw and asked him to take us. He agreed. 45 minutes later we were on the other side of town, somewhere in the vicinity of our new home. Nothing looked familiar and the driver had no clue where our road was. Shannon finally got out and asked a man in a small store where our street was. This man not only smiled and told us we were close but he got on his motorbike and took us to the road! We were about 4 blocks away. What a nice man! It is really neat when we see our Father use ordinary people to take care of us and our needs.
3 responses:
Awesome :) I love that!
All we have to know is "Polyclinique Avicennes." It is a small hospital near our apt. When we get close, we say "Ici c'est bon!" Here is good!
Love all the photos!!
Post a Comment