Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Pampered Feet


How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, "HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THE FEET OF THOSE WHO BRING GOOD NEWS OF GOOD THINGS!"
(Rom 10:15)

I love the verse above, but it is funny that I don't think that my feet are all that beautiful when living and serving overseas! I have searched for days trying different pharmacies to buy some magnesium sulfate (Epsom Salt). I finally found some and had my hubby buy 10 small packages. I wanted to buy 100, but refrained. So tonight I heated some water on the stove and created myself a little foot spa. By the time it was all over the kids had joined in with the foot soaking. Now, if only for a day or so, we have soft beautiful feet.

My next hunt....a salon that gives pedicures!

1 responses:

David Pope said...

I know how you feel. Wearing sandals in this climate and sand makes my feet feel like an elephant's hide ... but then again, I'm a guy ... so who cares, right?

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters