Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tickets in Hand, Stomach in Throat


We have our tickets!!! We are really going. I can't believe we have come to this point. It has a been a stretching time to get here. Totally trusting the Father and at times totally questioning the Father. Many times, even two days ago, I asked, "Are you sure you want me to go Father?" Yesterday, Shannon went by the office to pick the tickets up. I had mixed emotions of excitement, joy and nervousness. There is no better place than being totally surrender to the Father, but having been before, I know the cost it has. The goal for the next three years...(or for that matter...the rest of my life!) staying focused on Jesus and being out of my comfort zone so that He can use me.

A promise I am claiming ...

For I know what I have planned for you,' says the Lord. 'I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope.

(Jer 29:11 NET)

1 responses:

McCall said...

We love you and can't wait to experience your journey with you. Love the updates. Oh, and guess who received a jade rhino at the RLM party this year? Yep, me! We all laughed and remembered it came from y'all

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters