“Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. He changes times and season; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.“
Daniel 2:20-22
I woke up with my heart heavy for our country this morning. I asked the Father for a word from him about the future of our country. He is faithful! The above verse is the one he led me to. Praise be to the Father. He is in control! I will not let corrupt things come from my mouth about our new- soon to be President, I will bring him before the throne every morning with prayer and thanksgiving.
1 responses:
Great answer to prayer! God is in control! we must never forget this.
You make me proud to be your mom.
I love you
MOM
Post a Comment