Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Packing and Sorting

We spent the weekend with family and saying goodbye to my hubby's 97 year old grandmother who went to be with our Lord Jesus.
I now have exactly one week to be completely packed for our 8 week training in Virginia. I also need to have most of my packing done for South Asia. In the midst of all the sorting and packing I am trying to do justice to our homeschooling! Last night I had to finally ask the Father for his peace and help! I know I cannot do this all alone. He has called me to this life and I know he will be my source of strength! I am looking forward to our time in Virginia just being completely focused on the Father and His work for me.

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters