My Cozy Little List
I found this idea on Beautifully Imperfect. This is my list of 20 things I love about Autumn. It is my favorite season of all!!
1. Cool Mornings and Evenings!
2. Wearing warm sweaters and jeans
3. The smell of pumpkin and apple pie
4. Candles that make the whole house smell as if I had been baking all day.
5. Pumpkin patches
6. Pumpkin carving
7. Fires in the fireplace in late Fall
8. The beauty of the leaves in East Texas
9. Afternoons in the warm sun at the park
10. Flannel pj's
11. Getting a new jogging suit
12. Afternoon's spent fishing
13. Nature Walks
14. The nights began to get longer. :) more sleep!
15. Opening the windows to let the fall breeze blow through
16. Pot Roast cooked in the crock pot with potatoes, carrots, celery and onions
17. Pumpkin cookies!!
18. Snuggling in a blanket covered bed
19. Football games! (we are from West Texas)
20. Time spent with family and friends.
0 responses:
Post a Comment